LiveEdu is a decentralized peer-to-peer project learning network for people to improve their job skills in future technologies. Projects can be watched live or as recorded video. We are applying what Steemit did for blogging to the education market. Team from Amazon and Y-combinator. LinkedIn bought Lynda.com for $1.5 billion and Lynda was founded 20 years ago. LiveEdu is building today the next generation Lynda.com. Existing business and team.
In this article, I will give you 10 reasons why you should participate in the LiveEdu crowdsales.
1)Unlike other ICOs that do not have a product launched and bear product development risks, LiveEdu is an existing developed product with a monetization model and seasoned team. the team has extensive sector domain expertise in the education and video streaming space. Moreover, the team has worked for two years building LiveEdu. The shift from non-structured casual streaming (non-premium projects) to focus on monetizable projects (premium projects) represents the only change to LiveEdu’s business model. We have all the ingredients in place to scale the LiveEdu network and business right after the ICO.
2) A scrappy, young, agile, small team that moves fast. We are very technically-strong and built our entire live streaming and video infrastructure from scratch with 50 edge servers worldwide.
3) We have extensive data on cost-effective user acquisition channels. Acquired 1 million viewers and 13,000 content creators with no paid marketing. We don’t need to search for new streamers as existing users will be retained with an attractive economic model.
4) Unlike other ICOs, LiveEdu is a marketplace that organically generates token demand (monthly subscription purchases). This means token price is not driven only by financial speculators on exchanges but by actual product usage and company growth.
5) To reduce total token supply and increase token price, each year, LiveEdu will use 20% of annual subscription revenue to buy EDU tokens from the market and burn them.
6) EDU tokens will be traded on exchanges to create liquidity for token buyers and sellers. Exact exchanges will be announced on the official LiveEdu ICO website after the ICO is closed. EDU token is already listed on Etherdelta. More exchanges will be announced as the crowdsale progresses. We are applying to be listed on the following: Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui, Bitfinex, Tidex, HitBC.
7) ICO investors will have voting rights for key decisions in the ecosystem; for example, advising on which premium projects to build first and which new topics or product features to add.
8) Be part of a project that is building the next-gen decentralized Lynda.com using the blockchain.
9) Your contribution will bring cryptocurrency to the masses by educating college students and professionals using real practical cryptocurrency projects covering cryptocurrency basics, blockchain mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, security and ICO.
10) LiveEdu is the first ICO in the online education space with the vision to put global online education on the blockchain.
LiveEdu ICO Overview
Join our social media channels!
If you have any questions that we didn’t address yet, we welcome you in our groups! Our telegram group is our main communication channel. Or contact us via email at email@example.com.