Do you want to become a Premium Project tutorial creator on LiveEdu? Then, you have come to the right place.
Before we get started, let’s try to understand “Premium Projects.”
Premium project tutorials on LiveEdu are product projects where you can learn how a real product is built, e.g. “How to build Snapchat on Android”, “How to build an AI personal butler”, “How to create a design like the Snapchat app”, “How to build a VR Oculus game”, “How to build a data science model for your apartment search.”, and so on.
ENJOYING THIS POST?
Get 5% discount on your monthly subscription purchase
Below is an example of a Premium Project Tutorial.
They contain a project scope and downloadable resource zip file you can download for practice at home.
Premium project tutorials do NOT COVER basics, and it is expected viewers have prior knowledge in the field.
We already know the popular projects viewers want to watch on LiveEdu and are going to reach out to the best streamers on LiveEdu to create premium content for these projects. But if you have a project which you think could be interesting as a premium project tutorial, send the suggestion via email to: email@example.com
- Tutorial project for a real product (product projects)
- Project is streamed exclusively on LiveEdu
- A product a lot of people will be interested to watch how it is built
- Stream in teaching mode instead of work mode
- Talk on stream using your microphone. NO SILENT STREAM!
- Comfortable explaining things
- Streams are pre-scheduled at same time each week
- Minimum 3 years experience in the selected language/field
- At least 3 hrs of prior stream hours on LiveEdu
- Internet connection > 2 mbps upload speed
- References for 1-2 products you built in the past
- Your LiveEdu user profile is completely filled out
Plus Point: Webcam
Do you have anything to add to the article? Don’t forget to comment below and let us know.
- How to create a Premium Project Tutorial on LiveEdu
- How can you make money as a content creator on LiveEdu?
- How can I watch livestreams and videos in low, medium and high quality?
- How to create a “tutorial project” on LiveEdu?
- How to create a “blog project” on LiveEdu?
- How to move your old videos to new projects
- What is the difference between a “Blog project” and “Tutorial project” on LiveEdu?
- What are the benefits of LiveEdu.tv Pro Account?