Great! You have decided to stream on LiveEdu. Now, you may be thinking, how much you can earn by creating amazing content. Let’s jump in.
Streamers on LiveEdu can make money in three ways.
- Subscription revenue
- Advertising revenue
- Both: Subscription and Advertising revenue
Subscription Money Pay out
LiveEdu Pro subscription offers excellent benefits for the viewers. You can check out the benefits and the pricing by checking the pricing page. We do revenue sharing with premium and interactive content streamers.
The content is primary categorized into Premium and Free projects. You can find “Premium Streams” in premium project section. The free streams are further categorized to interactive and silent streams. We flag them accordingly. You can read more about it here.
An interactive stream can be identified by a simple “interactive” flag as shown below.
Whereas “silent” stream flag will look like as below.
Let’s discuss how the payout takes place.
The payout will not be applicable to the silent streamers. Other streams are applicable for payout.
- 40 % of the net subscription revenue is paid out to premium and interactive content creators.
- Out of the 40% net subscription revenue, 65% is paid out to premium content creators whereas 35% to the interactive content creators.
As you can see, Premium content creators are paid more because they create more valuable content for the site. They also invest more time preparing their content.
So, how does a streamer earns? Let’s look at the formulas.
A premium streamer will earn monthly revenue according to the following formula.
- Monthly subscription revenue per premium streamer = (0.65 * net subscription revenue US$) x (% view time on your content) = $$$
An interactive streamer will earn monthly revenue according to the following formula.
- Monthly subscription revenue per interactive streamer = (0.35 * net subscription revenue US$) x (% view time on your content) = $$$
The “% view time on your content” is calculated according to the following formula.
- % view time on your content: the proportional % view time your content contributed compared to total view time on site = (your total view time / total view time on site)
- View time on all your projects = view time on all live streams and project playlists.
That’s it! That’s how subscription money will be paid out to the streamers. Let’s now move to the Advertising revenue.
Ad Revenue Share
Just like the subscription revenue, silent streamers will be excluded from any payout.
40% of the total Ad revenue will be paid out to the premium and interactive content creators.
We understand how Ads can impact the total money making capacity for the streamers. We are only supporting premium and free content creators to take advantage of the Ads revenue.
To avoid streamers to milk the system, we will monitor bot activities. The time gained through bot activity will be deducted accordingly.
- Monthly ad revenue per streamer = (net ad revenue US$) x (% view time on your content) = $$$
- view-time on your project = view-time on livestream and videos
Everything at a glance!
Q. Do I need to be premium content streamer on LiveEdu to make money?
No. Normal project streamers also make subscription revenue and advertising revenue as explained above.
Q. What happens if you dual stream?
If you stream the content on multiple sites (dual streamers) you will get no subscription revenue. Dual streamers only get advertising revenue share.
Do you have any question regarding the topic? If yes, then don’t forget to comment below and let us know.
Want to know more about LiveEdu.tv new release? Check out the following articles.
- How to create a Premium Project Tutorial on LiveEdu
- How do I become a Premium Project tutorial creator on LiveEdu?
- How can I watch livestreams and videos in low, medium and high quality?
- How to create a “tutorial project” on LiveEdu?
- How to create a “blog project” on LiveEdu?
- How to move your old videos to new projects
- What is the difference between a “Blog project” and “Tutorial project” on LiveEdu?
- What are the benefits of LiveEdu.tv Pro Account?