In this article, we will focus on steps that a premium content tutorial creator needs to take to create a Premium Project Tutorial on LiveEdu.
We have already covered, “How to create a ‘Tutorial Project’?”. Read the article to understand how to create a “tutorial project.” The same process is required to create “Premium Project Tutorial,” however, there are some things that you need to take care of to get your project in the “Premium” category.
In short, premium tutorial project needs to look more professional than simple tutorial projects.
ENJOYING THIS POST?
Get More Benefits With LiveEdu Pro
You should also check out the LiveEdu.tv Project New Layout: What’s New?, to understand the basic layout of a project page. Once you are well-versed with the project layout, check the other requirements/steps.
List of things that a “Premium” tutorial project must have:
- All the metadata should be completely filled.
- The stream schedule which is clearly visible on the project page.
- The project scope should be clearly mentioned.
- Create downloadable resources in the zip format.
- The streamer should set a fixed project streaming schedule, e.g. Weekly: 2 PM Wed, Tues, and Friday.
- Streams will be announced on schedule 1 week before the stream starts.
Not sure how a “Premium Tutorial Project” looks like? Check out the dummy project we created for an easy reference.
Before you start your first premium stream, LiveEdu streamer relations team will check some basic things to ensure quality:
- Your stream settings to ensure your screen is clearly readable.
- Audio works fine.
- The stream is smooth and pleasant to watch.
- Your project scope is fully filled out.
- Your resource file is uploaded.
- Your streams are pre-announced.
- Based on your availability and that of the target viewers we will discuss best hours to host the streams every week.
If I am a premium content creator, can I stream on another site?
Yes, but not the same project for which you created premium content exclusively for LiveEdu. You can stream other unrelated projects on any other site.
If I am a premium content creator, can I stream free projects on LiveEdu?
Yes, but not the same project for which you created premium content on LiveEdu. You can stream other unrelated projects.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and create your first, “Premium Project Tutorial” on LiveEdu. You can also use the comments section below if you have any questions.
Want to know more about LiveEdu.tv new release? Check out the following articles.
- How can you make money as a content creator on LiveEdu?
- How do I become a Premium Project tutorial creator on LiveEdu?
- How can I watch livestreams and videos in low, medium and high quality?
- How to create a “tutorial project” on LiveEdu?
- How to create a “blog project” on LiveEdu?
- How to move your old videos to new projects
- What is the difference between a “Blog project” and “Tutorial project” on LiveEdu?
- What are the benefits of LiveEdu.tv Pro Account?